Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 239

Dear Little One, today you are 34 weeks and 2 days old. :) About 7 weeks and you should be here at the latest. :) I wish I could hold you today. Time seems to be slowing down, days drag on, but then I wake up and another week is gone. :)
We've made it through yet another day as vegitarians. Tonight's meal was okay, because a lot of times we have that anyways. (baked potatos and mac and cheese) I still don't know how people do this for the rest of their lives. I realize some people do it for health reasons, and I can see myself doing it for that, but not just to do it. I'm so thankful God said "let everything be recieved with thankgsgiving." Tomorrow we're trying veggie burgers, so I will definitely tell you how those are. I've had one before, but it's been probably 5 years. I hope they're delicious. It's not really that I miss meat, but at the same time I really, really want a chicken nugget! :) (Yes, I know I'm crazy.) 
Well, I'm realizing the I'll sleep when I'm dead quote really isn't going to work for me. I'm learning to keep going when I'm tired, but it still takes a lot out of me. I'm thankful for a couple of days off the route. Alexa did it today and she's doing it tomorrow. Speaking of sleep I think my beds calling me. Night, little one! I love you!!! 

Your Sister, 
Larra 

No comments:

Post a Comment