Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 242

Dear Tucson, how are you doing? I think I'm getting sick. :( I wish the weather would make up it's mind, whenever it goes back and forth from warm to cold or cold to warm suddenly I always get sick.
I wanted to share this verse in Psalms from the sermon this morning. It says, "I will hear what God the LORD will speak..." I love that verse. It's beautiful, it's written so perfect. I love how David writes. It's so simple yet elagant at the same time.   
 I'm leaving early in the morning. I hope you'll be okay. I've never left you before. I know I've never seen you, but I'm super protective of you. :) Everyday I put my hand on your mommy's tummy and talk to you. The midwife says you can hear me, it seems weird, but I think she's right. When I was in the womb my dad would talk to me all the time, and as soon as I was born my mom said I recognized his voice. You will probably never know it or remember what I say, but I want you to know I love you.  I often wonder what it's like, being so small and not understanding anything. I try to think what it was like when I was a baby, and of course I can't remember anything.  I'm leaving you in the hands of God, which is a perfect place to be. I love you!!!  

Your Sister, 
Larra 

No comments:

Post a Comment