Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Day 256

Dear Tucson, today has been a long day. It was a very good day though. It seemed to drag on though. :) I'm super tired. Church was very good, I wanted to share this one thing with you. It was from Isaiah 47:10, "....no mane seeth me...." The pastor talked about how so many things we do in life is to be seen of others, because we believe no one sees us. People will dress a certain way to be seen, they will do things to be seen, they may not do things to be seen, there are many things people will do to be seen. I've done it myself. The thing is God sees everything, and we should only do things that would please Him. If we're doing things or not doing things for other people and not for God, then we're showing we fear man more than God.
Tonight the four of us older kids went to McDonalds. Today was the last of the free coffees, so we of course all got one. The coffee hasn't been good this time. They do it every 6 months, but this time it wasn't that good. Last time we went everyday sometimes more than once, but not this time. I think we maybe went 3 times. It's so much better at Tims. :) We just went for the fun of it tonight.
I'm going to go, we have a route to do tomorrow and I still have to clean the kitchen. I love you!!!

Your Sister,
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment