Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 229

Hey little one! Winter has finally come! It was so cold today! We should be able to go ice skating here in a couple of weeks. :) 
Last month your sister asked everyone at the table if we thought we could make it as a vegitarian for a month. We said we thought we could, (your father is being one till the end of the year) so we said yes. So then a couple of days later, our mommy decided we would all try it and see if we could to it, and we we would do it to support Papa. So for the month of November, we are vegitarians! So far we've made it through day one, and I haven't died yet, so that's a good sign. :) lol Seriously, I don't think it should be that bad. As long as I get my protien, I won't have a problem. We are not vegan though, we eat cheese, milk, butter, and eggs. I think it would be VERY hard if we were vegan. We all love cheese! :) It's just a Harper thing. 
On Monday nights, we've been going to the gym and playing volleyball. I really like it, I've always loved volleyball, but I've never really had the chance to play or get better, because I've only played about 3 or 4 times when I went to family camp. The players are all super nice and they're teaching me and Alexa to play. They play with professional rules, which is taking some getting used to, but we're slowly learning. :) Hopefully, but the time winter's over I'll know what I'm doing. :) 
Well, kiddo, I'm going to call it a night, I've got to get up in a couple of hours to go work on the paper route. I love you kiddo!!!! 

Your Sister, 
Larra 

No comments:

Post a Comment