Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Day 234

Hey Little Person, how are you doing? My mind is functioning, but my body is very tired. There were so many papers today! I think there was 360+ papers. We're going to take pictures, because we will probably never do that many again. I guess the memory will remain inside of us. It was actually kind of fun, of course everything is funny at 2:30 in the morning. Since there were so many all three of us went. (Papa, Alexa, and I.) One person to deliver on each side of the street and one person stuffing. When I look around at the time it seems like we'll never finish, so I work in hours. I know by the time it's 4:30 I can be back in bed in 3 hours, by the time is 5:30, I can be in bed in 2 hours... It makes it easier that way.
I've been reading this book by Karen Kingsbury. I really like a lot of her stuff, the book I was reading wasn't exactly my favorite, but it had a lot of good truths in it. I think one of the biggest thought lines in the book was the power of prayer. I've been really trying to implement it in my devotions. I've realize it's something I've been drastically missing. Of course I'll say a prayer with my devotions, but I wouldn't exactly call it praying. I've been amazed at the difference. I'm learning (yes, I know I'm slow.)prayer is a vital part in your relationship with God, it really does make a difference. Don't forget it, it's very important, okay?! I love you!!!

Your Sister,
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment