Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day 135

Dear Baby,
Today, I have a surprise for you!!!! I know you've probably seen it by now, but I've included a picture of your mommy!!! She is so beautiful! We are so proud of our mommy. So far she hasn't let us take (well, minus the ones we snuck while she was sleeping on the couch, but don't tell her:) any with her face showing. She promised to straighten her hair for the last couple of days so we could do a mini photo shoot, but she hasn't. She claimed she hasn't had the strength, but I think she's just putting it off. :)

Your mommy felt you move today! She was so excited. I can't wait till I can feel you kick. Ever since Samuel was born, I've always counted down the days till I could feel all my siblings kick. It is so special, I can't wait for Micah to be able to experience it for the first time! Well, I gotta go read Micah his bedtime story. I love you!!!

Your Sister,
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment