Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 118

hey precious!!!! How are things in your world?! They say, when your in the womb, it's the most beautiful thing for a baby. The mother and child create their close bond, that will hopefully last a life time. When I went to the midwife with your mommy, she was explaining things to me about how the child feels loved in the womb, it was amazing. My favorite thing she told me, was call Braxton Hicks. I knew they were mild contractions that happen in the pregnancy, but she said, when they happen the baby feels a lil squeeze, like a hug! I thought that was the neatest thing. To think that the God that created the entire universe, cares so much about you, He worked it out so that in the simple process (or not so simple lol)of preparing your mommy's body to give birth to you, her whole body would hug you. Isn't that amazing? Oh, lil one, I can't wait till you get to know my God, He is the best thing to ever happen to you. We your family will always love you no matter what, but at times we will fail you, but God will NEVER fail you. Tucson, even from the beginning He wanted you to know you were loved, He will stay with you till the end. baby, I love you!

Your Sister,
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment