Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, July 16, 2010

Day 122

Hey you!!! It's 11:11 make a wish!!! I know you prolly thinking I'm crazy...which I prolly am, but it's sooo much fun! All of your siblings and I make wishes everyday. Some of them actually come true...I don't know if it's cuz it's 11:11, fate, or just plain old luck. I personally like to believe it's just a magical time, it just adds to life. :)
Tonight, your sister and I went to go see a Shakesphere play. It was horrible, I think William Shakesphere turned in his grave tonight. lol although, I was rather intriged. Tomorrow I am going to the library to check out the play, and see how close it is. The acting sucked, the clothing was no where near the time era, and their accents were terrible. However, all that aside, surprisingly, I rather enjoyed myself! Yes, I am shocked to say. lol We half-way thought about leaving, but I wanted to stay because they had my attention, and I HAD to see what happened. I would go into another one, but a little more upscale. :)
Your brother Micah has been begging me for his Christmas gift, he thinks I'm made of money for some reason lol. He believe Christmas is close, since you will be born around Christmas. The other day he wanted this Lego set that cost, $119. I was like Micah I am not buying you that, it's so much money! So he goes to my jewelery box, gets the money I had put in there, he said, "here's, $50, you're almost half way there!!! I couldn't help but laugh.;) He has now decided he wants a playdough kit, which I told him was more reasonable. Your mommy found him a recipe to make playdough, and he was going to make it, and then he tells me, Larra, I think it's a waste to make playdough, after all I'm getting some in 5 months and 4 days, I'll just wait. rofl!!!! He is too funny, you're gonna love him. Well, I'm gonna end this post, I love you!!!

Your Sister,
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment