Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day 120

hey you!!! We've finally made it to a new digit! I loved math, so therefore, I love numbers. lol So its impressive to me, when you reach a new level! I wonder what you will think of school, I know it's so far away, but I hope you love it. I loved school, your mommy didn't like it, but your daddy did. I think that where I got my love for learning, although your mommy did love math. She's the best teacher! Among your siblings, each of us all have a different opinion of how we feel about school. I've been helping your brother, Micah, out with school some while your mommy's been sick, and I love it. It really tries the limited amount of patience I have, (lol) but I do enjoy it. When Micah reads his stories to me, it amazing, I so wish I could give him my love for reading, he hasn't caught on quite yet, but I'm really trying to encourage him, and I think he does enjoy it to a measure. I always said if I had kids, I would home-school them, but they would go to school to learn how to read, because I wasn't sure I could do it. You know what, Tuscon? I think I can, if anything I would want to teach them to read, and then send them to school. I think it would be one of the best things in the world to give my child a love for reading. You see, ever since I was little, I loved to read, I would read anything I could get my hands on, well, not anything. My best friend growing up, he read every book in his house including the dictionary! I was not that motivated, I think the farthest I got was page 2. :) As I said in a different post, my itouch charger died :( and I still haven't gotten a new one, I'm hoping I can tomorrow, but I've been reading a LOT since I can't get on the internet, minus for this, to get on facebook, chat, email, or surf, it really frees up my time. I never realized how much I was on that thing, well, I did, but I think I was in denial. haha Anyway, I think it's been good for me, I can shut my itouch off, and there are other things I can do in my spare time. Don't worry though, I'm still going to do my best to write on here everyday! I love you!

Your Sister,
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment