Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Day 123

Dearest lil one! How are things in your world?! Your mommy is feeling better today. Ever since that one night she cooked dinner, she tried to do too much, and it wore her out. So she's been taking it easy, and she looked better today. I often wonder, do you know when your mommy's sick?? Can you feel when she's all tired and worn out? I should look into that. I love learning about new stuff! I've read most of your mommy's books on pregnancy. The midwife told me about this one book I should, which I just remembered about today, I guess I'll have to go back to the Library next week. I went today to get that Shakeshpere play, but they didn't have it. So I put it on hold, and I brought home 3 of his other works. I read Macbeth in school, and surprisingly I rather liked it.(I mostly hate all writings unless they're from my day, except for history books.)
I'm kind-of drawing a blank of what to tell you today, so I'm going to close this post, and go to bed, I'm falling sleep in my chair. I love you!!

Your Sister,
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment