Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 114

Dear lil one, how are you doing today?? I'm extremely tired, I think it's because I've been keeping really late hours. I was supposed to go volunteer today, but I overslept so I'm going to go tomorrow. (I do generally go on time, and I work very hard, but today was a first. lol I always believe that saying, "There's a first for everything in life." :) Have you grown any more? I read in a pregnancy book you grow some more everyday. I do know you're very energetic. When your mommy went to her first midwife appointment, she thought she was due in November, meaning you were 15 weeks along, but you weren't so they couldn't hear your precious heartbeat. They then told your mommy to go straight to the doctor and get an ultrasound to make sure you were ok. It was then we learned you weren't coming till December, because you were only 11 weeks old. (we generally can't heart your heartbeat till 12 weeks)Everything was fine, you were perfectly growing! In the ultrasound, you were so energetic and hyper! Your mommy has to eat 6-7 meals a day, and I'm not talking about snacks, MEALS, to feed you and herself, so I know you're very active. You were using one of your mother's muscles jumping on it as if it were a trampoline! I hope your like me, with my personality. I'm always moving, very headstrong, independant, and determined. If you're not I will still love you, so don't worry. You see with my personality comes some bad tendacies, too. Sometimes it's hard to know when to just sit still and enjoy life. Other times it's so hard to decide what to be stubborn about, your other sister Alexa(don't worry, I will tell you all about her in a different post) gave me this quote which I love. It is, "Life is a balance of holding on and letting go." that is the key, dear child, but it's so easy to stubbornly want your way no matter what, instead of being unmoved by the world and going forward for Jesus. Everyday it is a struggle to decide what to hold on to and what to let go. I know sometimes life might be difficult, but don't worry it is worth it. Life is a beautiful gift from God. Well, lil one, I must go for now, I may write more later, or I might wait till tomorrow. I love you so much!

Your Sister,
Larra

p.s. I know yesterday I wrote it was day 112, it was actually, day 113. I was so tired I made a lotta mistakes. I just wanted so bad to get this started, the idea came to me while I was playing to piano at church, and afterwards your other siblings and I (minus Samuel) went to a baseball game, so we didn't get home till late.

No comments:

Post a Comment