Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, July 23, 2010

Day 129

Hey precious!! Guess what???? We got a bassinet for you!!! (well, at least your daddy bought it.:) It's soo cute!!! It has a mobile, it plays 3 different songs, and it has a mini night light for you.:) This is the first piece of baby furniture we've had in a LONG time. It seems surreal!!! It seems like we're in a dream, yet everytime I wake up, I realize it's true. I can't wait till I can hold you in my arms!!!!!
Today, we had breakfast for dinner, one of my favorites! I love biscuts and gravy, but they made your mommy very sick, so I'm guessing it's safe to say, we won't be having them for a LONG time. lol Micah made us jello for dessert, which he was so proud of! He wanted to eat it before it was done, so he took it out a flipped it. All of it didn't come out, but it made a lil have shape moon, which he thought was perfect.:)
Well, sorry this post is short, but I don't know what else to tell you! I love you!!!!

Your Sister,
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment