Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Day 130

Hey lil one! We've made it to yet another digit!!! Gone are the 120's, we shall never see them again.:) Today was a very eventful day for your sister and I. We went downtown and had a blast together!!!! I love downtown, it's the best at night, but I would never turn down a chance to go downtown! I'm do hope you love it just as much as I do, however, if you don't I will understand, you either like the city or you don't. I love it, but it is nice to get a break here and there.:)
Your ears are starting to poke out of your head this week. I think it's amazing how God planned each intricate detail, of how you would grow each week. It is truly amazing. I often wonder how God planned everything out. Did He spend an eternity past preparing to make the first man? Did He in one day just create man? Or was it neither and He knew the whole time? I try to wrap my brain around God, and I just can't. The Bible says, He's the Alpha and Omega, the BEGINNING and the end. Gods always been there, but when I think about Him, I'm always looking for a beginning for when God started, but God never started, which blows my mind away!
I hope everything is going great in your word. I love you!!!

Your Sister,
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment