Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 132

hey lil one!!! How are you today? Serveral of us have been struggling with our allergies.:( Micah wanted to make something sweet today, so I said ok. I decided we should make peach pie(one of your mommy's favorites!) I thought it might cheer her up, since she's been having a few bad days. So we made pie crust, let it chill, and rolled it out. I got can of peaches, drained them, and added them to the pie. I made the top layer of crust and put it in the oven. When I got home, it was kinda runny, so your mommy asked me, did you put cornstarch in the peaches? I said no, I didn't know I was supposed to. Then she said gave me a few other ingredients. So I told her what I did, and she said, you have to make it like when you make apple pie(we make that one from scratch) so long story short, I thought canned peaches were like cherry pie filling, we never make the cherry filling ourselves. Notice I said PIE FILLING? not CANNED cherries???? Until today I never realized there was a difference, but there is. lol:) So the pie did turn out ok, a lil runny and kinda bland with no flavor. lol At least I know next time.:)

Today, has been an exciting day! I'm just thrilled to piece to tell you this story, as soon as I heard it, I knew I had to tell you.:) Ok, sooooo once a upon a time (hahahah) there was this man that came to our church for a while, he later left for reasons, I can't remember. Anyway, it's been at least 4 years, since he came. On Sunday, my dad checked his voice mail, and he had a call from this man. He said, he got a flyer (the ones we've been passing out on Sundays for our special service on Sept. 5th) and he wanted to come and also wanted a Bible study. He called back today to chat with my dad, and to give my dad his address. You'll never believe this, but the address he had was no where near where we passed out tracts/flyers. It was closer to downtown, and were on the west side of Toronto. The only way he got a flyer was either he picked one up off the ground (which is what I'm believing) or he had been visiting a friend, and saw one. I just can't get over how good God was, my witnessing partner and I saw some flyers on the ground, and wondered if we should pick them up, but decided to leave them there just in case someone would pick them up and read it. God is so good to think that some how God went over and above so this man could once again have a chance to either get saved or serious! I'm just amazed at God's power! I'd tell you "the end" but I can't, because this story's not over yet. There's so much God wants to do in this man's life, and I can't wait to see what else He does!!! I love you!!!

Your Sister,
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment