Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 133

Dear baby, today you are 19 weeks old!!!! yay!!!! We are almost half way there. I have no idea how I'm ever gonna be preggo, I would have to WAIT (something I hate!) for 9 months to have my baby. I have so lil patience at times. lol brb...ok, I'm back. :) Your lil brother Micah and I have started a thing where I read him a story before he goes to bed. So far we've made it about a week and a half, so we'll see how that goes...He gets the most boring library books, so I told him I'm picking them out next time. :) lol
Today, I went to the other side of town to teach piano. I love the subway rides, it's fun to people watch. I don't really care for the bus ride though, they're old and bumpy, but oh, well.
Tonight your sister made stryfry, it was so good!! I always tell her she's gonna make a good wife someday, when ever she finds a guy I approve of, which God knows when that happens...lol :) Guess what???? Your daddy got his new glasses! I'm sooo happy, they look so good. I hope he trashed the other pair, I forgot to ask him...I never want to see those again! I will have to make sure of that. hehe:) well, lil one, I think imma call it an early night. I love you!!!

Your Sister,
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment