Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day 280

Dear Little Guy, you should be here soon and I will get to hold you. I woke up around 3:30 so I could take a shower and eat something. I thought my fever broke, which it had. I got up to find your mommy up, which I thought was weird. So I asked her if she was in labor, and she said I think so. By the time I was out of the shower, it was for sure. I went back to sleep and around 5:30 am, your daddy came and woke us up for the phone and said it would be a while, but definitely today. At this time you're mommy told me the contractions were between 7-9 minutes apart they weren't that regular. Now she's dilated to 4, so you should be here this morning:) The midwife got here around 7, and she's going to stay the rest of the time, I'm so excited!!! I love you.....
later....
Dear Morgan Wayne, that is your name. I'm so glad I finally got to meet you. Your were born at 11:53 am on Dec. 22, 2010 weighing 8 lbs. and 12 oz. and you were 22 inch. long. You're perfect. I can't think of a better way to describe you-perfect. The labor went fairly quickly and was a lot easier that most of them except for Samuel. We got to see and hold you about an hour after you were born. You took my breath away. Your named after our Pastor, Dennis Wayne. You both have the same middle name. That man has done so much for our family, we could never repay him even if we tried. Your parents you should carry his name. I was overjoyed with the idea, I loved it right from the start. He`s an amazing man, probably the best I know. I couldn`t name a man better than him. He`s the most thoughtful, giving, self-sacrificing, man. I could write an entire blog post and it wouldn`t do justice for everything he`s done for us. We are truly grateful and indebted to him. You should be proud to carry a part of his name. I`m sad to see this blog go, it`s like a chapter of my life is coming to an end. I hope I`ve told you everything there is that will help you in this amazing journey of life. If there`s something I missed (which I know there is) it`s in the Bible. Believe me it`s all there. I`m amazed at the tiniest details God put in there. I`m going to leave you will my favorite verse, ``Trust in him at all times: ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah. Psalms 62:8 Whenever your going through something, good or bad, God is right there with you and He wants to hear every detail of it. I love you kiddo.

Oh, and one more thing, believe it or not your daddy knows what He`s talking about. I`ve tried to go around, but it`s impossible, that guy knows his stuff and what really matters in life. Listen to him.
If you ever need anything I`m here, I don`t care what the time is, I`m here. I love you sooo much!!<


Your Sister,
Larra






Morgan Wayne-this blog was for you. May the truths inside it guide your life so you one day grow strong to serve the Lord. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment