Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day 260

Hey little one! Another day goes by and you haven't showed up, I'm trying to be patient, but I really want to see you. My comfort is that you're just not ready. :)
Tonight, Samuel, Landon, Alexa, and I went and watched Micah at his taekwondo class. Next week he's testing to get his new belt, so he wanted us to come and watch him. :) He's doing pretty good, I'm impressed with his progress. After-wards we went  to Starbucks. It was so yummy! I hardly ever go there, but it's right across the street from the gym, and it just seemed so tempting. So we all went and got something. The thing is I had an espresso, which was kinda dumb on my part, because now I'm not tired at all, and I need to get up in 4 hours to go do the paper route. So we'll see how that goes.
I realize you will be here soon, and I don't have many posts left. I hate to repeat myself, but at the same time I want to make a point so you know how important it is to have a relationship with God. It's not enough to just be saved. I've tried it, you need that personal time with Him everyday! Please, please, stay in your Bible and pray without ceasing it makes all the difference in the world. I know I've said it often, but only because it's true. I heard it for over 10 years and I'm just now starting to see. I'm the kind of person who doesn't really take someones word, (which can be good or bad) I have to find out for myself, but on this I honestly wish I would've listen to my dad, and I mean that with all my heart. It's true, I can't stress it enough! Trust me. I'm only telling you this because I love you!

Your Sister,
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment