Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 268

Dear Little Person, today seemed very long. I'm trying to cut back on my coffee intake, and well, I can definitely feel the affects. :) I used to hardly ever drink coffee, I did that on purposed so whenever I needed it, it would work. With the paper route and everything else that's crazy, I've been drinking at least one cup a day and sometimes twice. Plus, with my new infatuation with Starbucks....well, lets just say I'm used to a lot of caffeine. :)
I have to be honest with you, I've given up hope that you're coming early. So the 21st it is. :) Only 11 days left! There must be something wrong with this Canadian Territory. Momma used to always deliver early, but since she came to Canada Micah was late, and now with you it's less than 2 weeks till your due date and she hasn't had ANY signs of labor. I love you kiddo, but you're not even here and you're already trying my patience. :P Papa always tells me I need more of it, so I guess it's a good thing. lol I don't know, it's like I didn't get that character trait...they tell me you're not born with it, it's something that's learned. So I guess I still have a lot of learning left. lol :)
This morning I went with the boys to go find new basketball shoes. A sports store was going out business and all the shoes were $50, so it was a great deal. There both super excited and can't wait to play in them. Tomorrow they just have practice, but next Saturday they have games. I probably won't put up any more pictures, I just wanted you to see what they look like. Alexa said she's going to take some every game, and all the guys on the team where super excited. :)
Tomorrow the boys and I are going to try and finish our Christmas shopping. So we'll see how that goes. :) I love you!!!

Your Sister,
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment