Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 267

Hey kiddo! Today was pretty boring...we didn't really do anything, except for the paper route. I slept a lot because I felt like I was getting sick. Your mommy has strict instructions for us not to get sick or get better soon, because we will not be allowed to hold you if you're sick, so I'm taking every precaution I can so I don't get sick. :)
I don't really know what to tell you. If I could tell you anything it would be to hurry up and get here. I think God's trying to teach me patience. On Wednesday nights we've been studying on the loving people without dissimulation (fake love), but the first couple of weeks we looked at what we needed to change in our lives so we could properly love people. I've really enjoyed it. Last night we were talking about loving strangers. Since it's the Christmas season the pastor asked us if we'd ever given a stranger a gift? He said so often we give people we know gifts to show people we love and appreciate them, but what about the strangers or people we don't know that well. The thought really hit home, this year I'm going to buy a couple of people I don't know very well a gift. He said we should give them in such a way where the person doesn't know it was us. About 10 or 12 years ago, it was during Christmas we got a knock on the door, when we went to see who it was no one was there, but there was a box with gifts in it. I always thought that was the coolest idea ever and I've always wanted to do it. So this year I am, I just don't know for who yet. :)
Everyone keeps telling me you're going to be a Christmas baby. It seems like that just might be true. :) lol I love you!!!!

Your Sister,
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment