Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 262

Dear Little One, how are things in your world? Today was crazy! lol We had the big paper route today. I'm so thankful it didn't take as long as last week. :) I was so tired this morning when the alarm clock went off, I honestly did not want to move at all. Alexa came this week, last week she didn't come because she was sick. I really missed her, we have so much crazy fun together. We're just so tired anything is funny, and we make fun of each other...it's good times. Papa says he think he might could do it by himself, (he can't, but don't tell him I said that. haha There's just so MANY papers. Bless his heart though.) but it would be way less entertaining. :) We just try to make life fun. :) God's been good to bless me with such an amazing sister. I love my family. We're all pretty close, sometimes it's a little too close, but oh, well. lol :)
Today was the boy's first rep basketball game. They've never played in a game with real reps or real coaches. They were very good. They one the first game by 15 and lost the second by 3. I was impressed with both of them. They looked so sharp in their uniforms. :) The coach was very pleased with the whole team. Below are some pictures from the games. I love you!!!!

Your Sister,
Larra








No comments:

Post a Comment