Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day 272

Dear Little Person, I'm super sick, so today's post is going to be short. We have the best daddy in the whole world. Whenever I'm sick I want Chicken noodle soup in a can, call me crazy, but I think it's good. I asked Papa if we had some, so he went and looked, and there was none. So he went and walked(your mommy had the car.) in the freezing cold and got me my chicken noodle soup because he's good like that.
It was so exciting when I was teaching piano today. My student was playing "Old McDonald had a Farm" he knew that was the name, but when he played and it sounded like a phone, his whole face lit up! and he said, it's "Old McDonald had a Farm".  It was so exciting, I was like yes, this is why I love doing what I do. I do hope you love the piano. :) 
I love you little one!! 

Your Sister, 
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment