Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Day 273

Dear Little One, how are you doing? Everyone is still pretty sick except for Alexa and Papa. My fever broke this morning, so I'm some better, but I still feel weak and my ears won't stop ringing. I hope we all get better before you come. Your mommy went to the midwife apointment today. It was really neat, she said it was pretty much impossible for momma to go into labour, her body will just shut down, until she's better.   Even her brack and hicks have stopped, because her body knows she's too weak. I thought that was amazing how God planned that out. 
Church was so good tonight. We started singing and then we gave thanks, and after that we were giving prayer requests. Our pastor gave a little mini message, and then people gave some more testimonies, and we just started praying. The spirit was amazing. We sang a song and then we closed with reading these three verses I'm going to leave with you. It really the whole motto of the Christian life. Prov. 3:5-7, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him and he shall direct thy path. Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil." I love you!

Your Sister, 
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment