Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Day 263

Dear Little One, today was a great day. I barely made it to church on time, but I was there. I was so tired, yesterday completely worn out, and I stayed up super late with Alexa and my mom. Samuel came and knocked on my door and told me what time it was and I was like what?????? lol So I jumped out of bed, showered, did my hair and make-up, and well, I was a little late, but Papa didn't say anything because he has been late the last couple of weeks. :)
Church was so good today, you could feel the presence of God. The spirit was great. We had a blessing, too. A family that comes to our church whenever they're in town visiting family, well, her dad came with them today, and that is a MAJOR blessing and answer to prayer. Now we're just praying he will get saved.
You really need to hurry up and get here! I want to hold you in my arms. The tradition every time another one is born in the harper family is we hold the baby in birth order. I'm so happy I'm the oldest. It comes with it challenges, but it has so many rewarding parts. It had been so long since we've had another one, I forgot we had that tradition. We were talking and arguing who got to hold the baby first (of course after your mommy and daddy hold you) and then our mom told us to stop arguing we always go in birth order, so I was like YES!!! So I really hope you come soon, we're hoping for this week, but if not it's only 16 days left, and I think I can probably hold out. BUT if you're late, I'm going to have a cow. lol. I love you kiddo!!!

Your Sister,
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment