Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 274

Dear Little Person, today started way to early for me. lol I went to Bob's cyclefit class this morning. What was I thinking???!!! I don't know why some one doesn't stop me. :) It wouldn't have been so bad except for the fact I'm still sick, so my energy left was close to zero. I did survive though, so I was pleased about that. 
I was so thankful to God, today we had the paper route and it was the nicest day weather wise we've had all week. Last Saturday Micah tested for his next belt in taekwondo, so he wanted me and Samuel to come tonight when they awarded him with his new belt. I was rushing and running so hard trying to finish our route on time, I barely made it. Thankfully, the corner store was on the way, so they just picked me up. I got in the car and told Micah I was all sweaty and I probably stunk and he's like I don't care, I'm just happy you made it. :) He was so happy he got his new belt, his whole face lot up. :) 
My words of wisdom today are, don't say no to God. If you say no once, you don't know where you will end up, or it just might be the last time He speaks. Never and I mean never underestimate the power of sin. I love you kiddo! Come soon!

Your Sister, 
Larra  

No comments:

Post a Comment