Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Day 277

Dear Little One, due to the nature and content of yesterday's blog I didn't feel the liberty to tell you everything that went on that day. I didn't want to ruin the great spiritual magnitude of what I was tell you about by some vain accomplishments. There is nothing wrong with them, but I wanted it to be separate from yesterday's post.
Yesterday we had two different functions we went to. It started bright and early (for a Saturday) with a basketball game for the boy's at 9:15. I was there only cheerleader. Your mommy was sick, Micah didn't want to go, and Alexa was super tired. They played  very hard, I was impressed. The whole team did well, and they got the victory, so I was thrilled of course. :) After that Micah had a taekwondo party, we made no bakes with m&m's and baked wings. I was so proud of him, he got a certificate for being the best white belt at our ymca. :) He was so happy, he wanted so badly to win an award. The boys had another basketball game, so they left with Papa and Alexa after they gave out the awards, but I stayed with him. They played games and he won a prize for saying his numbers the fastest in Korean. After we went to Starbucks, I got my favorite, drum rolls please, white chocolate mocha. lol He got a root beer in the glass bottles which he loves, and then we went home.
Church was great today. A lady got saved! I was so excited. We've really been praying for her. She's been coming for about a month and a half, and has been near salvation. Papa and I met with her last week. I was so amazed, she wanted so bad to be saved, she went to the library and googled how to be saved. I haven't seen some one that eager to be saved in a while! Today, it just finally clicked for her. :) Praise the Lord, for He is good, for his mercy endureth forever.
I hope you come soon. I don't know if your mommy will be well enough to deliver you on Tuesday, but she really wants to have you. If you don't come on Tuesday, please, come on Christmas. I really want a Christmas baby, but try to come early in the morning. We want to open our presents after you're born. :) I love you kiddo!

Your Sister,
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment