Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 278

Dear Little One, how are you today? It's one day left till your due date, so far it looks like you may decide to wait a little bit. If you don't come tomorrow then I want you to come early Christmas morning. :) I always thought it would be so neat to have a Christmas baby. Don't worry, I will still get you double gifts. Your mommy said some people only give one if it's really close together or the same day. I don't get that, if your birthday is months away they get you two, but if it's two days away only one? So we will be different kiddo, every year you will get Christmas and birthday presents separately, although I'm sure you will be spoiled enough if we chose not to, but we won't so don't worry. ;)
I'm getting sick again. I'm so tired of this, generally, I NEVER get sick, but winter hasn't even started and I've been sick a lot. This crappy weather has got to go!
Papa, Samuel, and I went and played volleyball tonight. I really need to start back going regularly. I was starting to get th hang of it, but we didn't go for about a month and a half due to sickness, trips, and just schedule conflicts. Hopefully, we'll be back again.
I'm going to hit the the sack. I'm getting up in a few hours to watch the lunar eclipse with my mom and sister. I love you!!!!

Your Sister,
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment