Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 264

Dear Tucson, today has been very mundane. I went to the gym this morning, and Bob really wants me to go cycle fit on Thursday...I really do not like that class. I do think I'm getting stronger though, because I didn't feel like I was going to die during the class. He's funny though, he's kinda old ( he's really not that old probably 50 something)  and super nice, I call him my Canadian grandpa. I need to get him something for Christmas. I'm thinking either a starbucks card or Tim Hortons. Starbucks is my new favorite place, so most likely I will pick Starbucks.
You really need to come soon, I'm so tired of people coming up and asking me are you here yet! I should get used to it, because after you're born everyone will ask me how you're doing. I think people should change it up a bit ya know? Seriously, when you pop the world will know you're here. :) lol
They invented these new gloves called "twittens" with the first finger and the thumb out so you can text and or update your twitter. I thought it was pretty cool. I don't really want a pair for Christmas, (why in the world would I ask for a $20 pair of gloves!) but I still thought it was neat. Who knows what they'll have invent by the time you're a teenager. I should be scared, Papa always tells me my kids will laugh at the stuff I had, I know it's true, too. I laugh when he shows us the things he used to use. lol :)
Well, I need to go make dinner. I love you little one!!!

Your Sister,
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment