Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 266

Dear little one, how are you doing? A couple of days ago a lady who has been visiting our church called and asked for information on how to be saved. So today your daddy and I went to meet her. He was explaining her salvation and how to be saved, I was like this is amazing. God's so good. I wanted to get saved all over again. lol She shared with us some of her problems, and I thought wow, salvation can fix that. It's so good to be involved in people's lives. Salvation is an amazing gift from God. It's so simple, but we make it so complicated. I'm so thankful to God for my salvation. Don't hesitate to give your life to God, you won't regret it. I struggled with salvation for years, at first I prayed for fire insurance, because I was scared of hell. Then I prayed because I was sick and tired of my way, and I knew I needed God, but I wanted Him on my terms. Finally, when I was 17 , I repented of my sins, and turned from my way to HIS way. I realized I had never turned from my way, and when I thought I had, I was trusting in all my good works to get to Heaven. I thought if I did a and b and didn't do c, when I got to heaven God would be pleased. I was wrong, very wrong. I finally came to the place where I understood that I had to turn from my way and believe that God would save me. I've never regretted my decision. :)
Church was good tonight. I can't remember if I told you this, but on Wednesday nights we meet in a Salvation Army building. Well, since it's the Christmas season they gather gifts to give to people who can't afford them. So they had their stage FILLED with garbage bags full of toys. So service is almost over and we're in the middle of invitation and this toy starts going off. I was trying not to crack up. I thought it was hilarious. I thought, I love my crazy life. :) God's been good. I love you!!!

Your Sister,
Larra

No comments:

Post a Comment