Countdown till Tucson's first appearance!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 265

Dear Little One, it's two weeks till your supposed to enter into the world. I'm so excited. I see these babies everywhere and I just want to hold you.
Today was very cold! It was -3. I really want to move to Florida, I think this is the last year I'm going to be able to handle this any more. On the bright side it snowed yesterday. :) It was beautiful, I love the snow. It's all trampled on now, so it's not pretty any more. Oh, well, it was nice while it lasted.
Tonight after I was done teaching piano, I went and watched the boys play basketball at the ymca. It's just a pick up game, but it's still fun. I screamed my head off like crazy. lol I do it in their actual games, but they tell me to tone it down. Sometimes your mommy tells me she's going to move. She has to remind me it's just a game, I know that, but they should still win it right? At the ymca no one knows us really, and they didn't mind. So I coached their games, and cheered them on. They said they couldn't hear me, I think that's why they lost a game. lol They'll probably disagree. I think I should look into being a coach, I told that to Papa and he said, I'm going to be like all the other coaches out there who think they know what they're doing. lol I said, even though I can't play I know how to tell you what to do so you can win....he still didn't think it was a good idea. :) sighs...unfortunately, he's probably right.
I think I'm going to call it a night. I love you little one!!!

Your Sister,
Larra

PS. I got to feel you move yesterday, I was so excited. It's one of the last couple of times before you're born, so I'm trying to enjoy everyone I can. :) It just stinks because most of the time I'm gone all day, and that's when you kick.

No comments:

Post a Comment